07 March 2008

Pork Chop Stuffed

Water sweet chestnuts - the blog jennifer-in-China. After my diploma out of pocket, I left in Shanghai to work there in a French company while studying it. The adventure had begun on September 10, 2006 (I am now in France) and I invite you to live it with me, by traversing my articles which have as a background the Pearl of the East. Five years in China, of Pierre Haski. Wednesday, j&rsquo.ai makes a continuous journ?de job. I did not n&rsquo.avais course Wednesday and Thursday morning and to leave in weekend d?vendredi apr? midday, j&rsquo.ai demand? to work Wednesday all the journ? Officially, the reason for which it n&rsquo.y did not have course?it qu&rsquo.il had the journ there? sport. One will be able s&rsquo.?ater to the badminton, the foot, the ping-pong&hellip.Bah not rat?ellip. A few front days, it was learned that the?euves?ient races: 100m, 200m etc. Ouai bah not then, it will be without me. Apparently, there was in more of the music the D-day Bref, J have rat?n good moment of the life d&rsquo.un?diant chinois&hellip. Then thus c&rsquo.est for?que j&rsquo.ai travaill?ercredi all the journ? D&rsquo.ailleurs, when j&rsquo.ai demand? my boss if c&rsquo.?it possible, I l&rsquo.ai makes in Chinese. Qu&rsquo.elle believed J&rsquo.ai was going to s&rsquo.?nouir of stup?ction:&rdquo. As you have progress?ennifer. E has d?tre a id??orte psychological tension bus of the blow, I am r?ill?Je firm the eyes, I open them. I look at my montre:mmm&hellip.8h17&hellip.OK&hellip. It has sonn?je l&rsquo.ai?int, and am to me rendormie&hellip. 8h17&hellip.Sachant that j&rsquo.ai half an hour of trajet&hellip.hum. Bah, as?je p?etue clich?sur the French who are toujours.?a flock and who do not wash themselves. Nan, I jokes, j&rsquo.ai taken a shower when same. J&rsquo.aime not clich? At did midday, not to waste time in transport, j&rsquo.avais Pr? to eat in the corner and to work my Chinese between midday and two. But towards 11h45, my boss asks to me whether I want d?uner &ldquo.with us&rdquo. Because me, I want to d?uvrir tricks. Deux.coll?es f?nines thus accompany us. Ouai, c&rsquo.est well, but me I wanted m?s, truths, which eat duck languages, ears of pig etc. Such an amount of worse, I will d?uvrirai small vegetables, because the girls?mange of the l?mes. All the dishes are pr?nt?dans a room. I say to them to choose, qu&rsquo.elles take this qu&rsquo.elles like, esp?nt qu&rsquo.elles is fans of legs of chicken or duck neck. By making the turn, I notice the feet of pigs and one?? of octopus?rlate. I reconsider with mini-octopuses that j&rsquo.ai Japanese mang?u a few weeks ago. J&rsquo.aime well go?r odd tricks. But whereas I m&rsquo.appretais has to crunch T?, Marc m&rsquo.a known as: &rdquo.T&rsquo.aimes to eat brain you. But error, will be necessary macher so that Ca passes, then SCRONCH. Bah, an octopus brain?doit?e very small of all facon&hellip. The fish which bathes in soup draws me from my r?sseries. Soup is good, and the fish is boiled inside. With the cuilli?, one tests choper pieces of fish, a mushroom and bubble. I note on a bit of paper the name of food to seek their direction later. I will thus eat l?mes girls: sweet chestnuts d&rsquo.eau and, litt?lement, of the orchid? - mustard. And of the bamboo shoots reeds, one would say also asparaguses, closer to l&rsquo.haricot green on the level of crunching. Meat also, cotelettes of pig: small pieces with the crusty one around. And a ptit serves: pieces of past?es with tomatos. Throughout meal, we will speak with my boss about subjects classiques.?ropos about France and China. It is all?r?mment in France and A profit?our to make tourisme.?aris. The Louvre, Beaubourg, but it adores Orsay. It, it likes cheese, Dutch too. One speaks also music and when I speak d&rsquo.&rdquo.H?ne to him, I m&rsquo.appelle H?ne&rdquo., it?ate of laughing. J&rsquo.ai envies of him to say: did not &ldquo.Fais kind, t&rsquo.as the music on your portable&rdquo. I explain qu&rsquo.en France to him, c&rsquo.est the g?ric music d&rsquo.un d&rsquo.une sitcom which passait.?a T? when j&rsquo.avais 10 years. Odd C&rsquo.est, it laughs less. It tells me qu&rsquo.une another song is super known in China, a history of butterfly, d&rsquo.un Mister with a girl. You see what it speaks. The Chinese ones which puts the bones in their plates and not on the tablecloth. And which rotent pas.?a fine meal. Like what, arr?r statement is necessary that the Chinese cannot be held. As Didier Super would say: &ldquo.Y eeennn has bieeeens. Finally personally, their noises when they eat?ne me d?nge not. To look at the driver of bus scraping the throat as s&rsquo.il still had there remainders of its angina d&rsquo.il has 3 years there, by appealing to d&rsquo.air between the throat and the nose, and to spit by the fen?e?ne does more anything to me. J&rsquo.esp? just qu&rsquo.il n&rsquo.y does not have a v? who passe.?e standard moment l?Le can aller.?&rsquo.hosto direct. C&rsquo.est for?que everyone doubles the buses or the taxis by the line. The probabilit?e to strike the car if it turns is?v?que that to be caught a spittle in the figure&hellip. Good, j&rsquo.?is of the tricks like Ca, and apr?je me lime pits that nobody comes me voir&hellip. ah, it would not be "candy", the butterfly, the girl and the Mr Ben if not I want to come well to see-p you if I am with the vietnam ds 6 months, I come, C sure, J already said it to you in tt case that made of the good of reading your prose, that makes me travel and take off of bets, thank you. PS: one sees you more on msn, C normal. @Julie: And well, let us say that I can program future holidays in Vietnam to?artir of September 2007. If not, I am always as much on msn, but I?te to lay down me too late, it is for?que you see me less connect? Aloooooooooors, I will clarify your lights: the song of the butterfly, in fact, it is the music of film of the same name, "the butterfly" with Michel Serrault (. I found with the foreign bookshop of Peijing a trick which is invited "to learn French in song", with k7, the words in French and Chinese. You will not say to me, of the k7, very modern, but the songs either. And among them, bingo, y' has these two there. Even the butterfly, thus, I say were baba:) On another side, my husband was content, it likes much both:D Enfin good, the butterfly has so much success which they made a Chinese song in the same kind, with an adult and a child who answer themselves. But while waiting for your blog put to me very well in the bath, thank you. Address trackback for this article:.

No comments: